Sunday 23 March 2014

Dance exams

Hello everyone again,

Well yesterday one of my dance schools were doing their dance exams including me as I was going in with little pre primary ballets - and I'll tell you, I was more nervous I would mess up than they were! 
Everyone was great, all came out smiling and saying how nice the examiner was. There was a few saying they messed up on certain things, but I'm sure it wasn't as bad as they say as these children are passionate about dance almost as much as I am!!

I do enjoy the exam days however, all the children look so nervous before hand, and it's up to me and the other teacher to relax them and reassure them they know what they are doing. And then the next emotion is relief when they finish and leave the room, and a sense of joy and achievement when they receive their results.... So I am looking forward to when they arrive :)


Steph xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment